Tuesday, April 27

Procrastination and Pining

It's funny how much as students we whine and complain about how little time there is between our tests come finals season, yet with the time we do have we tend to waste by aimlessly checking facebook, playing WoW, searching for funny videos of cats, etc. My last final was on Sunday; Accounting, which was pretty brutal. My next one is this Friday. ie., I have FIVE whole days to study to totally ace this final. What have I been doing for the past two days? Well, I've caught up on sleep, cleaned my room, updated facebook, and searched for funny videos of cats. It just feels like too much time!

I am super stoked for summa to finally roll around though. My first official day of summer I'll be suiting up in a mascot suit (yes, I am a part-time mascot) for the Fingerling Festival in Port Moody, then meeting some friends downtown for some poutine to celebrate us having made it through first year. Then on Sunday or Monday (plans are still pretty much up in the air) I'll be road trippin' down to Seattle with one of my friends to check out Wong Fu Productions at the University of Washington. I still don't really know who they are but she convinced me to go, which wasn't too hard to do since as long as I get to shop at the outlets and at the Nordstrom Rack, I'm happy. And then when I get back I'm watching the Canucks at GM Place! SOO stoked, I've never been to a playoff game before! It's game 4, so it's gonna be rowdy - woohoo!

Ok, I guess I've wasted enough time today. Gonna go try to be productive and at least do my nails. Studying can start tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment