Sunday, May 16

Summer Loving

I love summer :)  It's the one season I look forward to all year for several reasons.  The lack of school's ugly presence and the gorgeous weather is a given, but it's also because it brings out a different mentality in me.  I'm way less stressed and OCD during the summer, plus I get to break out my summer wardrobe which also makes me pretty estatic.  Needless to say I've been traversing about in shorts and sandals for the past two weeks despite the sometimes less than beach worthy weather.  Speaking of beaches, I went to Kits on Thursday and it was straight up g (g for gorgeous! lol).  Other than tanning and working I've been keeping myself busy catching up with friends and all the movies I've been meaning to watch (The Young Victoria was so good!  Maybe not the plot but the costumes and visuals were drool inducing.  Robert Downey Jr in Iron Man 2 was pretty good looking too haha).

Ok, off to play tennis!

No comments:

Post a Comment