Sunday, May 23

"Oh you know, blah blah blah"

That's what one customer at my store says to me every. single. time. I ask him how he's doing.

So I've been working a lot lately.  As in I'm on day seven of my eight days in a row of working.  It's been mostly mascotting but I've been working at Rogers for the past couple of days.  I really hate retail but I can't bring myself to quit my job.  Being Salty has been great though - super chill both literally and figuratively since the weather has been a lot colder and windier lately (perfect weather for a seagull) and because the CRSs are getting more and more run down and pretty much give me 45 minute breaks in between runs (although one particularily gung ho CRS had me in the suit for a full 50 minutes which is totally ridic).

Salsa has been going great and it's been soo much fun.  I've pretty much mastered the bare bones basics I think and I've officially upgraded from a Beginner to an Intermediate Level 1 - woop woop.  I'm going to be taking classes every day this week as well though so hopefully I can keep up!

No comments:

Post a Comment